Easy Feat Moms
Running Zone Foundation Training Program
September 1 – October 20, 2018
Welcoming moms of all ages! Whether you’re hitting the pavement for the first time or are dusting off your running shoes, this 8-week training program is designed to help the novice runner build endurance to a 5K (3.1 mile) distance by running, walking or a combination to meet your fitness goals, along with one coached run and up to five group run options per week.
- Two dedicated coaches, Valerie Young- RRCA Running Coach & Aaron Young- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Individually customizes 8-week training plan
- One weekly coached running workout on Saturdays at 8 am
- 5 optional mid-week group runs, fluids provided
- Injury prevention, running form, hydration tips, shoe clinic
- Technical training shirt & goody bag from Brooks Running
- 10% discount at Running Zone during program
- Discounted race entry for goal race – Ghostly Gecko 5K | October 27, 2018
For more information, contact Valerie & Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space Coast Half Marathon Training Program
Space Coast Half Marathon camp registration is open
- Group Training
- Personalized Training Plans
- Workout reminders sent to your smart phone
- Early birds receive a 6 week base building plan
- For more information email Coach Barry @ email@example.com
Coach Doug Butler will individually assess each runner and based on individual goals, set each runner up with a customized training program. He will base your training regimen on your particular level of fitness and advise you how to move forward to achieve your goals while staying injury free.
Very few people train at the paces they should be running at in order to increase their fitness level. This camp will teach you what paces you should be training at. Nobody likes to train alone, and this gives you a chance to meet some great people to run with. This camp is geared for adults, students are welcome to join if they are not a member of a high school track & field team.
This is a training program geared for the beginner to the elite runner. Runners meet two nights a week and on Sunday mornings for training runs.
All Tuesday and Thursday night runs will be at 6:00 pm. Sunday long runs will be at 6:30 a.m. or TBD. There is also a 6:30am option
You may check www.setgoalsnotlimits.com for workout information, especially if you will be missing a night/morning of training.
Satellite High School rubberized track is open all summer for public use! Please use turn style entry!
We are going to try a new concept for 2018 tri training, the Beachside Training Team! Join our team to train for any distance race, new pricing, and incentives for bringing new athletes. We will meet as a team on Thursday’s at 6 pm for Tri fitness, Friday afternoons for swims at FIT, and the four Sunday’s in May at Ocean Ave.
Team training will begin Friday April 27th at FIT through Friday June 1st.
It is going to be an amazing training team, so please spread the word. All levels are welcome to join!
Sign up information will be coming shortly.
High Altitude Training Institute
Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy at the High-Altitude Training Institute:
- Running Zone: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Space Coast Runners: email@example.com
- Up & Running Fitness: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cocoa Beach Fun Runs: Judd Spitzer email@example.com
- Fay Lake Wilderness Park: Kim Badgett firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRRG: Murrell Road Running Group www.meetup.com/murrell-road-running-group
- Long Doggers Indialantic: email@example.com
- Playalinda Fun Club
- Running For Brews: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intracoastal Brewery: 321-872-7395
- Find Your Fitness with Gina: 321-806-7395
- Space Coast Moms Run this Town: email@example.com
- Cocoa Village 6 Miles: Keith Dutter 321-576-3699
- Village Idiot Pub: 321-301-4487
- Florida Beer Company: Madeline Marx firstname.lastname@example.org
- Long Doggers Run Club Satellite Beach: Erickson Jaquays email@example.com
- Beachside Breakers Track & Field Club: Vanessa Ziade firstname.lastname@example.org | www.swim-surf-run.com