● Podiatrist Recommended!
● “Great running store! They are filled with useful information and go above and beyond. I have been going here since 2005. They are consistently awesome!”
Our Fitting Process
The first thing we do is discuss your current running and walking program and/or goals. We will inquire about any problems or injuries you may be experiencing. We examine the wear pattern on your old shoes and look at the shape of your feet.
Next, we will perform a free gait analysis. A gait analysis will help us determine the proper category of shoe for you based on your leg alignment, amount of pronation at the foot/ankle, and the height of your arches. We also offer an optional running video analysis.
Then, we will recommend a variety of shoes which will meet your characteristics and the results of the gait analysis. We will explain why we selected the group of shoes we’ve presented and have you try each one to determine the best choice for you.
Try a pair out around the store or on the treadmill and see what works best for you!
Shoe fitting is our specialty anytime you visit.
From I-95, take Exit 188 (North of Melbourne) and go east on Pineda Extension. Turn right on Wickham Rd. and drive south for 2.5 miles. We are on the west side of the road. The store is on Wickham Road between Post Road and Parkway Road, just south of the Maxwell C. King Center for the Performing Arts.
We are closed the following holidays:
New Years’ Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
We are confident that after receiving a specialized fitting experience with one of our specialists that you will be pleased with your footwear purchase.
In the event that you are not completely satisfied, we offer a generous return and exchange policy. All unused merchandise can be returned with original packaging for a full refund within 21 days of purchase. Items with visible wear are eligible for exchange or full store credit within 21 days of purchase.
Returns without original packaging or outside of the 21-day window may be eligible for 50% of the purchase price as store credit.
The owners of Running Zone, Don and Denise Piercy, organized numerous running and walking events in Brevard County since 2003 and donated proceeds from these events to various nonprofit organizations.
In September 2008, Don and Denise established Running Zone Foundation, Inc. to formalize their commitment to health and fitness programs in Brevard County. In 2020, Running Zone Foundation expanded into Indian River County and is now offering 20 events in both counties.
We carry a large selection in the following categories:
• Compression Gear (socks, sleeves, shorts)
• Hats & Visors
• Hydration Solutions (bottles, belts, etc.)
• Inserts & Orthotics from Currex, PowerStep, SofSole, Spenco, Superfeet
• Lighting & Safety Products
• Medical (straps, bands, stretching/ massage equipment, etc.)
• Nutrition (energy gels, electrolyte drinks, etc.) from Clif, GU, Hammer, Honeystinger, Huma, NUUN, Picky Bars, SportBeans
• Sandals from OluKai and OOFOS
• Socks from Balega and Feetures!
• Sports Watches from Garmin
• Sunglasses from Goodr, Smith Optics and Tifosi
Running & Walking Footwear
• Hoka One One
• New Balance
• Under Armour
• Under Armour