About the Foundation
The owners of Running Zone, Don and Denise Piercy, have organized numerous running and walking events in Brevard County
since 2003 and have donated proceeds from these events to various nonprofit organizations.
In September 2008, Don and Denise established Running Zone Foundation, Inc. to formalize their commitment to health and fitness
programs in Brevard County.
The Foundation was established as a 501 (c) (3) organization with the purpose to promote exercise and fitness and give back to local
organizations. Today, it consists of 7 Race Series events and 6 other Foundation events.
5 Reasons to Partner with Us
- Running Zone was founded in 2003 and has maintained a positive reputation in the Brevard County community.
- We offer exclusivity meaning your business or product will be the only one promoted from your industry.
- Most of our races are the among the largest in the county with about 1,100 – 2,100 locals per race!
- Your support helps us give back to local charities and organizations through Running Zone Foundation.
- Make thousands of impressions with our variety of advertising opportunities, from print to social media.
For more information on partnerships, please contact Christa Mudd, the Foundation’s Marketing and Events Coordinator,
321-751-8890 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to be a Beneficiary
If your organization is able to meet these requirements, please email email@example.com with “Beneficiary” as the subject.
These requests will be taken into consideration for 2019-2018 series and other Running Zone Foundation races.
List of Beneficiaries