Date(s) - April 27
Event Distance: 5K
Race Director: John Ketchel
Race Director Email : email@example.com
Race Director Phone:
Website Address: http://www.melbournearts.org/5k.asp
Beneficiary: Local artists with scholarships
URL Link to Online Registration: Click Here To Register Online
Date: Saturday, April 27, 2019
Time: 7:30 A.M.
Registration and Check-in:
On-line at https://secure.runningzone.com, in person at Running Zone, or by completing the application and mailing to Running Zone, 3696, N. Wickham Rd., Melbourne, FL 32935 by April 19th, 2019 (postmarked) for discounted fee and guaranteed gimmie. After April 19th, full price and no guarantee.
Race day is hectic; we encourage you to pick up your race packet early at Running Zone on 4/26. Day of race registration and check-in for race packet pick-up will be 6:30 A.M. to 7:20 A.M. at race headquarters located near Wickham Park amphitheater.
Entry Fees: Til 4/20-
Fees: 4/19 Race Day
- 5K Adult $25 $30
- 5K Team $23 $30
- 5K Child (9 & Under) $20 $25
- 5K Senior (65 & Up) $20 $25
- Special corporate pricing available; contact Race Director at melbournearts.org/5k.asp
- Event gimmie with a 5K Flamingo Run logo guaranteed to all who register by April 19th, 2019.
- Party giveaways.
- Raffle of gift certificates and prizes for all runners following the run.
- Memories by Mark playing your favorite tunes.
A mouth-watering array of fresh fruits, snacks, and juices will be provided to all runners as well as cold beer for the after race festivities.
Award packages will be given for the following categories (male and female):
- OVERALL – 1st, 2nd, 3rd place
- MASTER (40 or older) – 1st place
- CORPORATE/TEAM CHALLENGE
- AGE GROUPS – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
9 & under 10-14 15-19 20-24
25-29 30-34 35-39 40-44
45-49 50-54 55-59 60-64
65-69 70-74 75+
Each team must consist of at least 5 members with the 3 fastest scoring. Runners MUST register together, mark the “Team” box and complete the team name on the application. Awards will be given to the top three overall teams.
The 5K course starts near Wickham Park amphitheater. The course includes pavement, hard and soft packed sand. The course may not be wheelchair and stroller friendly. The 5K finishes at the amphitheater where the race festivities and awards will take place. Rain or shine!!!