DUE TO RECENT EVENTS REGARDING COVID-19, THE EAT MY CRUST 5K RUN/WALK HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO JUNE 7TH, 2020. WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SUPPORT THE NEW
DUE TO RECENT EVENTS REGARDING COVID-19, THE EAT MY CRUST 5K RUN/WALK HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO JUNE 7TH, 2020. WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SUPPORT THE NEW DATE!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON RACE DAY!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE!!
Viera Pizza presents the 9th Annual
Eat My Crust 5K Run/Walk
To benefit Viera High School Athletic Dept., Special Olympics and the Early Steps program of Brevard County.
• Super soft race shirt guaranteed with paid pre-registration
• Out-of-this-World Joey Pepperoni FINISHER medals!
• Huge Post-race Pizza & Breakfast Buffet at Viera High School
• Chance to win the grand prize GOLF CART & FREE giveaways
• Free Lil’ Pepperoni Run & Ribbons for kids (8 & under)
• Early registration ends on 5/24/20
• Rain or shine event, no refunds issued
• Space Coast “Runner of the Year Series” finale
ENTRY FEES: SORRY, NO REFUNDS!
Pre-Registration is before 5/25/20.
SCR Members $22
Gecko Club Members $22
All Registrations 5/25 to 6/6 – $30
Race Day Registration – $35
Packet pickup at Running Zone—3696 N Wickham Rd, Melbourne
Thursday, June 4 and Friday, June 5 – 10 AM to 6:30 PM
Saturday, June 6 – 10 AM to 5 PM
SUNDAY, JUNE 7 – RACE DAY
6:00 AM Packet Pick Up & Race Day registration (cash or check only)
6:45 AM Late registration ends
7:00 AM Eat My Crust 5K Starts!
8:10 AM SCR Youth Series (100m and 200m races)
8:20 AM Lil’ Pepperoni Run for Kids — FREE!
Not your ordinary course! Race starts at Viera Pizza and ends on the track at the Viera High School.
• Top 3 Overall Male & Female
• Top Masters (40+), Grand Masters (50+) & Senior Grand Masters (60+) Male & Female
• Top High School Finisher Male & Female
• Top 3 in each Age Group
• The Pizza Delivery Challenge—Top 3 Male & Female Register to carry an actual pizza box the entire race distance.
• Fast Track Award —Top Male & Female who run the designated track portion of the race the fastest. Track split will be provided to every runner. No registration necessary.
• Top 3 Teams for all Male, all Female, and Co-ed (each team must have a min of 5 team members; co-ed team must have 1 person of opposite sex)
8 & under 9-11 12 -14 15-19 20-24 25-29 30-34 35-39
40-44 45-49 50-54 55-59 60-64 65-69 70-74 75-79 80+
The Eat My Crust 5K is the grand finale race in the Space Coast Runners “Runner of the Year” Series!
(Sunday) 7:00 AM
Viera High School
6103 Stadium Pkwy
Brittany Streufert POP5Kpowerofpizzacharities@gmail.com