Date(s) - March 23
Event Distance: 5K
Race Director: Frank Webbe / Vimarie Monopoli
Race Director Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Race Director Phone:
Website Address: http://www.thehavenforchildren.com/
Beneficiary: The Haven
URL Link to Online Registration: Click Here To Register Online
WIZARDS, MAGIC, & MORE
A Harry Potter themed 5K Race
37th Downtown Melbourne 5K Run/Walk
Saturday, March 23, 2019
NEW CO-ED START @ 7:30 AM
New Wizardly Race House Start on the corner Municipal Lane between
New Haven and Strawbridge
(900 E New Haven Ave, Melbourne)
CALLING ALL WIZARDS, SORCERERS, & FRIENDS
It’s time to bust out your running shoes, your finest house colors, and maybe brush up your best spells for the Downtown Melbourne’s Harry Potter-themed 5K Run/Walk!!
Do you believe in magic?? I DO!!
The magic happens when a community comes together to support each other!
• Online at https://secure.runningzone.com/ until March 21st at 11:59 pm
• In Person at Running Zone on Wickham Road (between Parkway and Post Road)
• By mail to Running Zone (3696 N Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32935)
• Checks payable to The Haven
• Packet Pickup & Registration – Friday, March 22nd from 10:00 am to 6:30 pm at Running Zone (3696 N Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32935)
• Race Day Packet Pick-Up & Registration begins at 6:30am at New Wizardly Race House Start on the corner of Municipal Lane between New Haven and Strawbridge
Space Coast Runners Youth Series
The Space Coast Runners Youth Series aims to include youth in organized runs so as to encourage participation and interest in running and fitness. There will be no charge for these runs, but parents will be required to sign a waiver for their children to participate on the morning of the race. Distances: 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, & 1 mile.
All children under the age of 18 may register for a special reduced fee of $20. The School (public or private) that has the most registrations for the 5K will earn a special award to be presented at the results following the races.
Open Team Challenge
All teams must have a minimum of 4 members. The fastest team in each category will receive an award: Overall fastest All Male, All Female, and Co-Ed.
Male-Female: Top 3 Overall, Top Masters (40+), Grand Masters (50+), Senior Grand Masters (60+)
Each Race – Top 3 Teams, Age Groups (top 3 male & female): 10 & Under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85+
$25 until March 21st
$20 for students 18 & under until 3/21
($22 for SCR & Gecko Club Members until 3/21)
$30 March 22nd & Race Day