Date(s) - March 21
Event Distance: 5K
Race Director: Vimarie Monopoli/Frank Webbe
Race Director Email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Director Phone:
Beneficiary: The Haven
URL Link to Online Registration: Click Here To Register Online
WIZARDS, MAGIC, & MORE
A Harry Potter themed 5K Race
38th Downtown Melbourne 5K Run/Walk
Saturday, March 21, 2020
CO-ED START @ 7:30 AM
Wizardly Race House Start on the corner Municipal Lane between
New Haven and Strawbridge
(900 E New Haven Ave, Melbourne)
CALLING ALL WIZARDS, SORCERERS, & FRIENDS
It’s time to bust out your running shoes, your finest house colors, and maybe brush up your best spells for the Downtown Melbourne’s Harry Potter-themed 5K Run/Walk!!
The magic happens when a community comes together to support each other!
Proceeds benefit THE HAVEN, a residential and therapeutic home for children removed from their families due to abuse, neglect, or abandonment.
- Online at https://secure.runningzone.com/ until March 19th at 11:59 pm
- In Person at Running Zone on Wickham Road (between Parkway and Post Road)
- By mail to Running Zone (3696 N Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32935)
- Checks payable to The Haven
- Packet Pickup & Registration – Friday, March 20th from 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM at Running Zone (3696 N Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32935)<
- Race Day Packet Pick-Up & Registration begins at 6:30 AM at Wizardly Race House Start on the corner of Municipal Lane between New Haven and Strawbridge
Space Coast Runners Youth Series
The Space Coast Runners Youth Series aims to include youth in organized runs so as to encourage participation and interest in running and fitness. There will be no charge for these runs, but parents must sign a participation waiver on the morning of the race. Distances: 1/4 mile & 1/2 mile.
All children under the age of 18 may register for a special reduced fee of $20. The School (public or private) that has the most registrations for the 5K will earn a special award to be presented at the results following the races.
All teams must have a minimum of 4 members. The fastest team in each category will receive an award: All Male, All Female, Co-Ed, & HOUSE CUP, given to the best dressed House (minimum of four members).
Male & Female: Top 3 Overall, Top Masters (40+), Grand Masters (50+), Senior Grand Masters (60+)
Age Groups (top 3 male & female): 10 & Under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85+
Fees: $25 until March 19th
$20 for students 18 & under until March 19th
$22 for SCR Members until March 19th
$30 March 20th & Race Day