Date(s) - January 26
700 Sycamore Street
Event Distance: Marathon & Half Marathon
Race Director: Ken Zambito
Race Director Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Director Phone: 321-436-9742
Website Address: http://www.celebrationmarathon.com/
Beneficiary: Scholarships for high school seniors across Osceola County
URL Link to Online Registration: Click Here To Register Online
The Top Ten Reasons to Run the Town of Celebration Marathon & Half Marathon:
- The Course – Run through one of America’s prettiest neighborhoods (as selected by Forbes Magazine) on what may be the flattest course you will ever run! The course is certified with USATF, so it is a Boston qualifier. In 2017 nearly 20% of our marathon runners qualified for Boston.
- The Shirts & Medals – Gender specific tech shirts and really cool medals for all finishers.
- Post Race – We know any great race is enhanced when the post race goes beyond “here’s your bagel and banana”. Our post race will feature food and beverages from area restaurants. And not just for the early finishers, but for all participants. We are excited to welcome Columbia Restaurant as a Platinum sponsor this year. Columbia will be providing their awesome black beans & rice, Cuban bread, 1905 salad, and paella. All included with your race entry. Don’t forget the mimosas and Michelob Ultra!
- The Cause – Our goal is to raise a minimum of $35,000 in order to fund scholarships for high school seniors across Osceola County. In just six years the race has donated $311,000 to the Osceola Education Foundation and $210,000 to local non-profit clubs, teams, and organizations.
- Low Entry Fee – Race fees can be pretty outrageous. You’ll find our race fees to be fair while the race quality and value will be excellent!
- Smaller is Better – We’ve run the big races, and they are an experience, but we love the smaller races. Logistics are easier for participants and you will find race organizers are able to give more personal attention to the racers.
- Location – The Town of Celebration is located five minutes from Disney World and twenty minutes from the Orlando International Airport with easy highway access.
- Florida in January – With an average high temperature for the date of 71 degrees and an average low of 48 degrees we have an excellent chance for great running weather. And for our northern friends, those temps probably look pretty good!
- Pace Teams – Meeting your race time goal can be a challenge, so we will have Marathon Pacing there to help make it happen.
- All the Other Kids Are Doing It – Admit it, you used that excuse a time or two while growing up. Let’s use it again. Invite your friends to come along and experience what a great small race is all about. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook!