Date(s) - November 26
City of Cocoa
Event Distance: 26.2 Miles & 13.1 Miles
Race Director: Denise Piercy
Race Director Email : email@example.com
Race Director Phone:
Website Address: http://spacecoastmarathon.com/
URL Link to Online Registration: Click Here To Register Online
Running Zone Foundation and Space Coast Runners welcome you to the 46th running of the Space Coast Marathon, Marathon Relay and Half-Marathon – Florida’s oldest marathon. We invite runners and walkers alike to experience one of the most beautiful USATF certified waterfront courses on the east coast of Florida.
Our event starts in the historic and quaint Cocoa Village, and finish with a lap around the Riverfront Park amphitheater where family and friends can cheer and watch your finish.
As our race is held within the shadow of the Kennedy Space Center, the entire event revolves around a space theme sure to delight and energize our participants.
As part of the celebration of the Space Coast, here are some of the amenities planned this year:
- Custom “Space Shuttle” Medal and a photo opportunity area to recognize and commemorate your accomplishment
- Start your race to the roar of a Space Shuttle countdown and liftoff on the Jumbotron
- The Health & Fitness Expo will be held at Radisson Resort at the Port, Conference Center.
- “Space” Props along course and at finish line area
- “Space” Themed Water/Aid Stations all along course
- Volunteers in NASA-like uniforms and hats
- Photo opportunity with astronauts walking around the race site
- Opportunity to win a “One Day Space Adventure” for up to a family of four!
- You may have seen us at many running events’ expos around the country handing out MoonPies at the Space Coast Marathon & Half Marathon booth. (astronaut booth) Moonpie is the Official “Space” Snack of the Space Coast Marathon & Half Marathon. All registrants will now receive a Moonpie at our Health & Fitness expo the day before race day!
Go to the SPACE COAST MARATHON WEBSITE for more information.